Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I order a shorter from brake hose (Clip ons)?
I am looking for the standard rubber type. 7 inches
measured from banjo hole to banjo hole.

I have been searching ebay but cant find any this size.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
One of the guys on this form can make a steel lined brake hose to your specification in any color. I forget the individual's name but add an entry in the "Wanted" section and I'm sure he will pipe up.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
honestly, you can do what I do which is to match it up at the autoparts store, or you can make your own braided line. With rubber the ends are machine crimped on, but usually with the earls AN fittings you can assemble it in your garage. Only need one section? then just order less braided line and only two fittings.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Jerry, i can make one with Rubber hose also. I'd have to buy the rubber hose as i have only done stainless braided. i expect price to be about $15 plus shipping.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Looks like you can get what your looking for - sorry pamp, I tried to find your email about the hoses and couldn't find it to pass on your name to Jerry.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
no problem. I needed to see how much rubber hose would cost anyway. $15 is about right though. dot and crimped and tested to 2000 psi. Let me know if you end up needing that hose jerry.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I do. I will send you a private message via forum right now.
Thanks everyone

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pampadori, I sent you a message via the forum...but I got an email saying that your email is invalid. Please contact me via email link here in forum. It will go right to my personal email.

Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts