Cafe Racer Forum banner

Where is your stomping ground?

3K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  FR 
#1 ·
Sure its lame... but like two other topics posted, finding people near by is a good thing. selling parts, going for rides, hanging out, drinking some beers, whatever. So where do you ride?

I am in austin texas, home of orange, traffic and bad bands (dont be mad).

Edited by - ascentofstan2 on Nov 18 2005 4:00:01 PM

#3 ·
hey hey ...now Austin rocks....STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN statue is there and so much more of texas blues is steeped in Austin plus Austin City Limits and every thing Texas is in Austin.
Im in New England in Mass.

Besides, all my ex's are in Texas!! Yah hoo!!!

#4 ·
while on the subject of where your from its funny to me most people dont fill out there profiles even alittle ..LOL what the hell you all hiding from..you dont have to give your address ...maybe you feel some one will come and steal your bike....Im telling you youd benifit more because youd meet more cafeiers in your area .

#13 ·
Any of the NYC guys wanna do some cafe racing on the island over the turkey day weekend? I was thinking about taking a fast trip through oyster bay and huntington if the weather is nice (some good fall scenery and ok motorcycle roads). The cold air should make the bikes run good.

A.D?
cafeteria_racer?
Rosko?
alaskee?

anybody else in?

Edited by - geeto67 on Nov 21 2005 4:17:41 PM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.