Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
7,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aaron....you got the stuff before you left right?.... I can't remember.

And hey...look at the sentence above.... I'm like a soldier "Left Right"...hehe.

Going down to measure some NOS clutch springs.

So..Aaron...you are back in the US of A?

JohnnyB

· Premium Member
7,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah...well here it's 35 degree, drizzling and I'm measuring 175 clutch springs....beat that!!!

BTW 175 racers....correct it in your manuals. JohnnyB has found another error in ALL the 175 data from Honda and Aftermarket.
Brand new OEM clutch springs (just checked 12 of them) are between 28.1 and 28.3mm in free length....way more exciting than any old Superbike Tire Test at Daytona.
JohnnyB

PS. Note that the CB200 Honda service manual sites the proper specs. Service limit is 26.7mm

Edited by - jbranson on Jan 03 2005 10:00:03 PM

· Premium Member
7,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aaron,
You can call:

Alan Adie-- AJ Cycle--- 413-863-9543

and pay by credit card if you want....$35.

Or you can mail a check, not sure of the address, you can call and get it.
JohnnyB

· Premium Member
7,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not positive on this...I'll have to check the rule book..but I think Mladin is the ONE EXCEPTION where you can wish a wreck on someone for your own enjoyment. They might have changed the rule book and no one told me....but I know last year a whole bunch of people were wishing a wreck on Mladin for their enjoyment.

JohnnyB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.