Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
I think Joanne Fabrics has an online site. I think my Home Ec teacher has ordered from there. Google is your friend.

Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
quote: 12" vinyl albums
Was thinking the same thing. Threw a couple records on my stackable turntable today, for the first time in weeks.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Floyd, & The Police... But Pie, you say? Mmmmm.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I was thikin' records too. I just got some rare earth off of ebay. One of my professors in college used to jam with them, even played a few shows. Hey, I might be from the digital age, but nothing can compare with the sound of vinyl.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
joanne fabrics. they've got a bunch and the retail stores are usually always stocked with plenty to check out. if there's one near you, i'd recommned that. they're all a little different in terms of weight, finish and elasticity. depending on your seat style, marine grade vinyl stretchs and might work better for higher volume foam pads.

"Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion." -Edward Abbey

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
joanne fabrics. they've got a bunch and the retail stores are usually always stocked with plenty to check out. if there's one near you, i'd recommned that. they're all a little different in terms of weight, finish and elasticity. depending on your seat style, marine grade vinyl stretchs and might work better for higher volume foam pads.

"Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion." -Edward Abbey

1 - 14 of 14 Posts