Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
honestly that doesn't look to far off from a slip on. you can see that the muffler slides on at the same point as the stock exhaust.

i agree that is a good looking set up.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
buff at, todd henning racing sells them, i just put them on my cb 350 i needed to go up one jet size, and they come unfinished so you need to sand and paint them,

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
probably a little bit of difference in the cb350 rr setup that buff sells versus the cb350 cafe setup.

also (joe - oneworden), the jemco's come with headers and springs to fasten them onto the head.

the race setup will be hella loud on the street.

texy

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by midge

buff at, todd henning racing sells them, i just put them on my cb 350 i needed to go up one jet size, and they come unfinished so you need to sand and paint them,
Buff told me that his exhaust wouldn't perform very well for my level of engine mods. But i love the look of those!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 56cbr600rr
Buff told me that his exhaust wouldn't perform very well for my level of engine mods. But i love the look of those!
Depends, if it's near stock then I'd say that's a lot of pipe for a stock(ish) engine. The other 'cafe' one looks like it's using the stock header, that might be your best bet. The dimensions of the stock headers are great they're just HEAVY. Maybe have some Megs made for you? Johnny B here on the board does some damn fine work.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 56cbr600rr
Depends, if it's near stock then I'd say that's a lot of pipe for a stock(ish) engine. The other 'cafe' one looks like it's using the stock header, that might be your best bet. The dimensions of the stock headers are great they're just HEAVY. Maybe have some Megs made for you? Johnny B here on the board does some damn fine work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts