Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a small tear in my 75 CB360T seat cover and would like to get a new cover since I hate the "electrical tape" customization look.

I see lots of ebay for my ca160 and other 60's bikes, but not for the CB360. If I could find a complete excellent seat that would be ok, but a newly made cover would be fine, since my foam is good.

Any help appreciated!

Jack

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
the is a guy/place, hes on ebay. i think its covers by rick. i posted about it while ago. he does a nice enough job.

jc

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
ebay for parts first search always.i just sold my 360 seat in good shape as i fit a solo seat to the 360 I have.its the way it happens it was in my ebay store for months.

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
go find a local street rod guy in your area and ask him where he got his upolstry done. Most fabric guys started with motorcycle seats because they are small and farily easy. Bigger shops can do vynil pressed designs just like the factory too. Legendary is the huge car repro interor place here on the island and they can replicate anything if you are willing to pay.

A friend of mine has pirate upolstry in westchester. He does all the vespa seats for vespa soho and does a real good job. inexpensive too.

http://www.pirateupholstery.com/

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:
these guys seem to have the whole seat...I just came across them and have no experience

http://www.hondaparts-direct.com/fiche_section_detail.asp
I've ordered from them in the past and had good expirence but keep this in mind - just because they list it does not make it available. They list sandcast cb750 parts and cb750 tanks also with updated prices but they don't actually have either of those (most times) new. They just use honda's catalog which shows those items reguardless if they are available or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts