Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
g-man= "that guy"?
i remember the tv show "that girl".
she was hot.
"z-guy"...don't be a wuus. both bikes suck till they're real. then we'll all rag on them some more because they'll probabley suck more than the "ideas" (i use that term looslely)you had the audacity to show us.
-parks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I see you fuckers are a tough crowd...LOL..fair enough.

I'll just build it, and if I need something technical along the way,..I'll ask. I'll build what I build and you can see it when done...

and dare I say I am not even gonna start on it till probably next year.oh the horror....but two other bikes before it. :)

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:Originally posted by DougZ
I'll just build it, and if I need something technical along the way,..I'll ask. I'll build what I build and you can see it when done...

Exactly. When it comes down to it, build whatever the hell you want. Its your bike.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I've often heard that a picture is worth a thousand words...In this forum is worth a thousand arguments...It just goes to show you that a picture in this forum is so much more productive than a regular picture by itself.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
dougz,

fill out your bio.....you did the absolute minimum, so i won't rag on your ass.

with bios, i'm "that guy."

but now i know that your from browns mills and i'll give you a heads up when i support the next surf and turf powersports open house event. maybe i'll bring my V1 bike up and let you sit on the seat.

welcome fucker!

texy

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Doug....you have to understand most of us know each other in real life anyway, so we bust on each other and everybody else here. Once you realize this is like a high school locker room (without the creepy gym coach who watches you take showers) you'll blend. things go pretty random here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Hummm, locker room huh..personally..I am not one to get too friendly with guys in a locker room...I guess I am just hetero that way. LOL

This board should be interesting......thanks for the welcomes.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Wow . I'm gonna like it here . :D

I'll tell ya , that CB is in some pretty rough shape . But then again so was mine and now that sucker is faster than some modern bikes . Still can't handle in the corners for shit but it's a cb750. I'd expect nothing less. The bike's older than I am.

Now for my lil 2 cents .
Doug: I feel ya . You're kinda drawing up your vision. Premature ? Maybe . Fuck it . Some work differently . Just don't lose reach of what you're working with which is a bike 2 steps away from the recycling bin because it can get discouraging . Look at the project , see the vision , look at the funding and get to work . But set your goal with your appropriate funding . I'm not talking to you like you're a fucking retard . Just being helpful .

Geeto: Love the brutal honesty . 3 stars on the Wankermeter.[B)][B)][B)]

And WTF is wrong with flat black ?

·
Registered
692 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ttilghman

Disclaimer:

this cat has no affiliation with the Wanker Racing Group....yet.

-fasterwank
Hmmmm. Orange County NY , eh ? I'm right near Port Jervis . Rt 23 HighPoint and Rt 650 is in my back yard . Gotta meet up .

41 - 51 of 51 Posts