Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could you guys tell me who builds exhaust systems for the CB360'S.
I have read a post where Bcr posted a picture of a very nice looking CB360. He said that Jemco exhaust had built the exhaust for the bike. I was wondering if they made the head pipes as well or not?

I have a CL360KO that I am taking the high pipes off of and was thinking of a 2into1 system or a 2into2 such as on the bike mentioned above. BTW If someone is looking for a complete CL360 high pipe system with no holes and all heat shields in almost like new condition. Let me know.

Thank you for any information on this!!!!

Chris,

PS The bike in the photo is silver in color.

Thanks again!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Don't know,but do you have pics of your GT380? I love two stroke street bikes.

·
Registered
15 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Cafenut

Could you guys tell me who builds exhaust systems for the CB360'S.
I have read a post where Bcr posted a picture of a very nice looking CB360. He said that Jemco exhaust had built the exhaust for the bike. I was wondering if they made the head pipes as well or not?

I have a CL360KO that I am taking the high pipes off of and was thinking of a 2into1 system or a 2into2 such as on the bike mentioned above. BTW If someone is looking for a complete CL360 high pipe system with no holes and all heat shields in almost like new condition. Let me know.

Thank you for any information on this!!!!

Chris,

PS The bike in the photo is silver in color.

Thanks again!!
I'll buy the high pipes off you.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
jemco will sell you henning spec. 350 exhaust parts that you will have to assemble to fit your 360. Still it is very high quality stuff and worth the effort. Some other guys on the board also do really nice exhaust work, i.e. Johnnyb. A final thought: if this is a street system the jemco/henning pipes are seriously loud, sweet yes, but loud.
cheers, bcr

1 - 5 of 5 Posts