Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell!!!! Admin finally shows up and bans a longtime member? What the fuck's the matter with you fools!

·
Registered
6,359 Posts
:whistle: that's different, looks like somebody called in an air strike and took out the entire ridge.
If you should survive, please come again.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
cxf was banned too for troll behavior. if you troll a troll is it considered trolling? all he did was insult the jackass.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would imagine that ts185 reported jcw and miniman (definitely not me btw:whistle:) to admin as they didn't want to listen to his ramblings and told him to get lost.

Rather than looking into incidents they have issued blanket bans on anyone who has been reported in their inbox.

Decent forum moderators are hard to come by nowadays.

Btw I hope you all welcome me into the fold as a definitely new member on this forum.

·
Registered
751 Posts
What the shit?

The forum already had very little traffic by the looks of it, hence my not posting for quite a while but blocking members who contribute articulately is a only going to end with the death of the forum.

Did everyone else bugger off elsewhere? If so where?

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I've just been lurking. Getting less annoyed with the new format as time goes on.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I agree, banning JCW seemed odd.

But where did the notorious TS185 go? Has been banished or is he still around spamming threads. I didn't se his posts so maybe he has been wiped from memory - cancel culture perhaps? The thing about that is that we can see enraged responses to his (TS185) threads but not the annoy stuff he posted and that makes guys like Mini look bad because there's no context to what drove him mad.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I agree, banning JCW seemed odd.

But where did the notorious TS185 go? Has been banished or is he still around spamming threads. I didn't se his posts so maybe he has been wiped from memory - cancel culture perhaps? The thing about that is that we can see enraged responses to his (TS185) threads but not the annoy stuff he posted and that makes guys like Mini look bad because there's no context to what drove him mad.
Very true. But Miniman is gone now never to return.
So us newbies will just carry on only seeing minimans mad ramblings thinking he's a prized idiot.
I never liked the guy anyway.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Do you think we'll ever see anyone around here like him again?
OK now I'm totally lost ts185 is OK and the man in the funnell hat is 86d OMG as a guy from the non-techozoid generation I'm sittin' here wondering what jcw did, someone who I for one thought had worthwhile input but we're left with the likes of tc185 someone I thought was a fool in shit's clothing. I'm sorry whom ever is makeing the decessions has mostlly left me confused. Bet they work full time for some government agency some place.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts