Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
One guy asking what inappropriate front end will bolt on to an inadequate old Honda, another asking how to turbocharge a 40 year old cruiser, a few of the same how do I screw up this pile of parts to get a “cafe latte not gonna race it”......
Oh and Jag is having issues with the Japanese part of his Italian exotics.

There. You’re caught up.

Reactions: jcw and woodsman

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Honestly, I think my ban was just a weekend, but once I stopped obsessively checking in here multiple times a day because of the ban, I kinda just moved on until I got an email notification of a message from woodsman that reminded me my ban was up.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Honestly, I think my ban was just a weekend, but once I stopped obsessively checking in here multiple times a day because of the ban, I kinda just moved on until I got an email notification of a message from woodsman that reminded me my ban was up.
So the moderators kind of gave you only a long lap penalty rather than DQ'd :sleep: for the season. Again glad to hear you. and by the way that's sort of a nice tool you recommended easier than figuring it out myself. Thanks

·
Registered
227 Posts
Sonic waves you say ? Not what I would have thought , but then again you may very well be far kinder than I.
Cheers

·
Registered
1,583 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
He needs to post more of it!
He needs to post it in every “hey I got a Virago to chop up” thread to show what a real Virago cafe racer looks like.... and I wonder how long it would take them to figure out how different the starting platform is than the cruiser model they all try to start with.

·
Registered
10,543 Posts
One guy asking what inappropriate front end will bolt on to an inadequate old Honda, another asking how to turbocharge a 40 year old cruiser, a few of the same how do I screw up this pile of parts to get a “cafe latte not gonna race it”......
Oh and Jag is having issues with the Japanese part of his Italian exotics.

There. You’re caught up.

Basically

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
41 - 58 of 58 Posts