Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my birthday is next weekend and my wife got me tickets (4) to see this band......

and this band is opening......

but clancypants is taking a pass on my invite.

(pussy)

it is gonna RAWK!

texy

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
he is a total pussy... fu manchu are fucking awesome!!!!!

tex ... that is one more check off on your cool list. bout time you moved away from the jam band hippie thing and started shredding!!!!

matt

ps what ya want for your birthday?

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
he is a total pussy... fu manchu are fucking awesome!!!!!

tex ... that is one more check off on your cool list. bout time you moved away from the jam band hippie thing and started shredding!!!!

matt

ps what ya want for your birthday?

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
yeah, you guys can all go and have fun. like 3 fags.

aaron, send my wheel.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
yeah, you guys can all go and have fun. like 3 fags.

aaron, send my wheel.

jc

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
ha ha ha

sorry joe.... i reckon i am the pussy cause i am sittin onmy ass waiting for my woman to pop. pretty much this board is the only motoring i have been up to

matt

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
ha ha ha

sorry joe.... i reckon i am the pussy cause i am sittin onmy ass waiting for my woman to pop. pretty much this board is the only motoring i have been up to

matt

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
matt,

just because i use to look like a fifth member of the 'spin doctors' doesn't mean i never or still don't rock out.

i saw 'the bad brains' before they were "banned in d.c.".

black flag, big black, naked raygun, minor threat, the damned, uk subs, misfits, the undead, fugazi, and operation ivy were the bands i was rocking back when i was grinding my old natas santa monica airline deck. before that it was a corey o'brien 2 deck, and before that was my neighbor tommy's old powell and peralta deck.

then i broke my arm and got old. never to grind a bench, pop an ollie, or do the patented 'michael j fox' from "back to the future" (betcha i can still manage that one).

peace,

texy

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
natas kaupas. one of my lithuanian boys! natas, thats ol school. i hated sma.

jc

aaron, send my wheel.

Edited by - joe c on Mar 19 2007 10:14:02 AM

·
Registered
138 Posts
tom knox...and hensley....the good old days...went skateboarding was punk rock and not backpacks and oversized headphones........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts