Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after a rock smashed my headlight on the ride home from Austin last Saturday, Im looking to apply a little preventative medicine for future road hazards. I've lamin-x'd my car headlights and fog lights to great success and will now apply it to the bike headlight. The question is... Should I go clear or yellow? Reading across the various riding/touring forums I've seen people saying that it greatly improves oncoming traffics visibility of the bike. Anyone have similar thoughts for or against?

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
does your state allow yellow headlights? Some don't reserving it for construction and tow vehicles. that would by my first stop.

However I would think a stone guard would be better protection than some clear plastic film.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
So after a rock smashed my headlight on the ride home from Austin last Saturday, Im looking to apply a little preventative medicine for future road hazards. I've lamin-x'd my car headlights and fog lights to great success and will now apply it to the bike headlight. The question is... Should I go clear or yellow? Reading across the various riding/touring forums I've seen people saying that it greatly improves oncoming traffics visibility of the bike. Anyone have similar thoughts for or against?
I should have asked this ages ago.... What exactly is a douche?

·
Registered
419 Posts
My favorite variant of the Douche monkier is "douchenozzle"

The douchenozzle has only one purpose: to enter, dispense and then quickly retreat. I find it particularly satisfying to apply it to scenesters who jump from scene to scene looking for their "soul." It's also nice to apply to trolls.

-Deek

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
My favorite variant of the Douche monkier is "douchenozzle"

The douchenozzle has only one purpose: to enter, dispense and then quickly retreat. I find it particularly satisfying to apply it to scenesters who jump from scene to scene looking for their "soul." It's also nice to apply to trolls.

-Deek
This is like learning a new language.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Douchetastic ! :D

Seriously tho.. looks like an awesome Z1 endurance racer with that sweet fairing and the headlight.

·
Registered
30 Posts
After Geeto67 pointed that out on my bike, I checked here in IL. He was right, I took it off my bike and put a clear one one. Might save you a ticket to check. Thanks by the way.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts