1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.5 lbs??!!!

and all he gets is a ticket????

man.

LAFAYETTE, La. (AP) - Willie Nelson and four others were issued misdemeanor citations for possession of narcotic mushrooms and marijuana after a traffic stop Monday morning on a Louisiana highway, state police said.

The citations were issued after a commercial vehicle inspection of the country music star's tour bus, state police said in a news release.

"When the door was opened and the trooper began to speak to the driver, he smelled the strong odor of marijuana," the news release said. A search of the bus produced 1 1/2 pounds of marijuana and 0.2 pounds of narcotic mushrooms, according to state police.

Nelson's publicist, Elaine Shock, declined immediate comment.

Also cited were Tony Sizemore, 59, of St. Cloud, Fla.; Bobbie Nelson, 75, of Briarcliff, Texas; Gates Moore, 54, of Austin, Texas; and David Anderson, 50, of Dallas.

Each was released after being issued a citation.

Nelson, 73, has recorded songs including "On the Road Again" and "City of New Orleans."

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
I was thinking that had to be a misprint...maybe 1.5 oz? Cause man...if 1.5 pounds of pot is a simple citation in La....man, no wonder all those people couldn't find their way out of New Orleans.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Willie Nelson gets all sorts of breaks in the south. Being someone who comes from that area all I can say is they probably wanted to save willie the arrest and attributed ownership to the five mentioned which would equal out to about 4.8 ounces per person. If you know willie nelson or have lived in louisiana or texas you probably know someone who hsa been to "western town" willies replica western town on his property in luchenbach and has gotten blazed off way more than 4.8 ounces for breakfast.

Once again I reveal I know way too much about Louisiana, Pot Laws, and Willie Nelson. I'm...just...gonna...sit...down...now

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
my name is tex! yeeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwwwww!

"bitches!"

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
A 1.5lb bag is what made it to the evidence locker. Willie's got lots of good karma with the Farm Aid shows and the 4th of July picnic/festival every year.
bfd

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lets not forget about the 1/4lb of mushrooms.

willie knows how to party!

jc

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
why is he wasting his time on that shit... i would have pegged him for a pill popper. i wonder how his music would change if he were a meth addict. that would be funny

dude

1 - 8 of 8 Posts