Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a winter project for someone-- Honda CB550 4 cly. Appears to be complete except for the mufflers, battery and side covers. Engine turns over with good compression. Lots of surface rust, throttle cable is seized, I DO HAVE THE TITLE!!

I was hoping to get it running, but I would rather spend the time and money on one of my other bikes.

Make me an offer! Bike is in Oneonta, NY.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey, somebody buy this. I am taking my duc up to Pete Talabach Friday and I will need more money than I have now.....

Not looking for a lot for this bike--$200 seems like a fair price to me.

Jack

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
jack if you have pics send them to me and I'll host them for you. Can't sell anything on the internet without pics.....

I am going to post this over at SOHC4.us fer ya.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Somebody bring a snow shovel and $100 bill and take this thing home. I need the space. Title included.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Somebody bring a snow shovel and $100 bill and take this thing home. I need the space. Title included.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This fine motorcycle has been sold to the man in the back with the big hat. What a Deal!!

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This fine motorcycle has been sold to the man in the back with the big hat. What a Deal!!

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
It'll go nicely with your new cb350, Tex, which I graciuosly backed out of. If you don't show up in WI & collect that bike, I want first right of refusal. Nobody tell my wife.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
It'll go nicely with your new cb350, Tex, which I graciuosly backed out of. If you don't show up in WI & collect that bike, I want first right of refusal. Nobody tell my wife.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
EVERYBODY PLEASE tell my wife I sold a bike.....I have my eye on a R100RS, but she said I had to sell something first......

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
EVERYBODY PLEASE tell my wife I sold a bike.....I have my eye on a R100RS, but she said I had to sell something first......

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
mrs. cole,

jack sold a bike.....to me! he is an amazing artist and photographer and used all 20+ years of photography tricks to sell it. this bike is truly one of the ugliest bikes i own......however the ugliest goes to the suzuki gs twin i picked up today. now please let the man go out and buy a beemer. if the beemer is as ugly as the cb550 was you can either kick him to the curb, or just call me...as i haven't ever said no to an ugly bike! awiting your future call, i'll have the truck fueled and ready.

-twice ugly tex

p.s.- jack, it was great meeting you and chatting. thanks for the directions. next time, i'll bring my wife and let her drive (lol).

http://groups.google.com/group/PhillyVinMoto

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
This is interesting. Tex and Jack meet for the first time.

Tex, if you'd come to the races and compete against me, you'd have met Jack before.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
quote:
Jack - What year airhead are you looking at? I love my 1984 R100"RT". Will this be your first BMW?

Yeller'
---
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs”

1 - 20 of 23 Posts