Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
11,783 Posts
i had a 32 hp kubota at the shelter. rear pto. 2 hydro "docks" for varios things and a 5' mower deck. also had a big john deere, with a 10' woods trimmer and bucket. you could mower the forest with that thing. i used to love flying it over big rocks and shit with the blades spinnin. i had a log spitter for it and a big hole drill.

i love big fat heavy equipment. there were 3 honda civic 1600 types in the woods there. i used to drive it into the wods end shove the cars into the air and hang them in the trees. then push them down. tons of fun.

i miss working there sometimes.

jc

· Registered
11,783 Posts
i had a 32 hp kubota at the shelter. rear pto. 2 hydro "docks" for varios things and a 5' mower deck. also had a big john deere, with a 10' woods trimmer and bucket. you could mower the forest with that thing. i used to love flying it over big rocks and shit with the blades spinnin. i had a log spitter for it and a big hole drill.

i love big fat heavy equipment. there were 3 honda civic 1600 types in the woods there. i used to drive it into the wods end shove the cars into the air and hang them in the trees. then push them down. tons of fun.

i miss working there sometimes.

jc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.