Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took out my battery and the air filter boxes, I disconnected most of the wires and wrote down everything. My girlfriend cleaned the shit up and tossed my memos. I have a cb 360 1974, I need help, all i see are ground wires, and electrical pieces I have not a clue about. if anyone has pictures or can give me some clear connect advice that would be awesome. I do have the clymer manual electrical diagram, that is for astronauts!

·
Registered
687 Posts
if your diagram is in black and white throw it away and download a colored one from one of the links posted in the faq

...connoisseur of slack...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Could you be a little more specific? I mean, there's not very much back there - a rectifier (which has a plug), stator (also has a plug), a voltage regulator, a big ground wire from your frame to battery (obvious), and a big red positive to your battery (also obvious). It's kind of hard to picture what could've gotten you confused.

As for the wiring diagram, find the part on the diagram (they're labeled), and see what color the lines are going into it (they're also labeled). Make the colors match.

Have I missed something?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts