Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,448 Posts
I have and Ipod that all of those songs would fit on...
no rent and way easier to carry

·
Registered
10,448 Posts
I have and Ipod that all of those songs would fit on...
no rent and way easier to carry

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
does the sign come with it? becuase that might be worthwhile.

shit.....the years it would take to even find out where something is.....or what you have.

give me a few stacks of 50k.....it might make it onto the list. but i can think of a lot of other shit id have before that.

trucks are cheap to rent. theres one of the problems answered texy.
imagine hauling all of those into the truck....then out of the truck??? fuck me.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
does the sign come with it? becuase that might be worthwhile.

shit.....the years it would take to even find out where something is.....or what you have.

give me a few stacks of 50k.....it might make it onto the list. but i can think of a lot of other shit id have before that.

trucks are cheap to rent. theres one of the problems answered texy.
imagine hauling all of those into the truck....then out of the truck??? fuck me.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
quote:Originally posted by texmawby

it's not the same by a stretch....sorry!
That’s true, and also the fact that they have an opportunity to appreciate in value. 50 grand sounds like a lot, but then again I know nothing of there value. Sound storage could be pricey.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
quote:Originally posted by texmawby

it's not the same by a stretch....sorry!
That’s true, and also the fact that they have an opportunity to appreciate in value. 50 grand sounds like a lot, but then again I know nothing of there value. Sound storage could be pricey.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
The ebay ad says free shipping. That's one less thing you'll have to worry about to get your new record collection started.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
The ebay ad says free shipping. That's one less thing you'll have to worry about to get your new record collection started.

·
Registered
60 Posts
wow..I would love that..you can actually make a killing on ebay listing those ..I mean thats a buck a record

wow so rad..I have about 2k records that collection kills mine

·
Registered
60 Posts
wow..I would love that..you can actually make a killing on ebay listing those ..I mean thats a buck a record

wow so rad..I have about 2k records that collection kills mine

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Casey and I have 500-600 LPs.....but I'm guessing over 1000+ Books, mostly hardback. The albums and the books got packed into "bookboxes" and I have moved with them more than once, and to their current 2nd floor location. you can get about 100 LPs in a bookbox and that weighs approx 60-70lbs i'd guess. that would be 1000 bookboxes and about 30 tons.

yeah....fuck me!

tex

p.s. - some of those albums are in the $100-300 range i'm sure, but you better know your jazz.....then of course there would be plenty that wouldn't even be worth a buck.....no disrespect to santana or herb alferd and the tijuana brass.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Casey and I have 500-600 LPs.....but I'm guessing over 1000+ Books, mostly hardback. The albums and the books got packed into "bookboxes" and I have moved with them more than once, and to their current 2nd floor location. you can get about 100 LPs in a bookbox and that weighs approx 60-70lbs i'd guess. that would be 1000 bookboxes and about 30 tons.

yeah....fuck me!

tex

p.s. - some of those albums are in the $100-300 range i'm sure, but you better know your jazz.....then of course there would be plenty that wouldn't even be worth a buck.....no disrespect to santana or herb alferd and the tijuana brass.

·
Registered
10,448 Posts
Why would you spend $50k on music?
You know it's free on the interwebs right?

·
Registered
10,448 Posts
Why would you spend $50k on music?
You know it's free on the interwebs right?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts