Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1979 XS750
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was he really that bad Haha? I guess I haven’t seen enough of his post to get the full effect but seeing the older posts got me curious

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
It’s just that every thread seemed to get hijacked to be about him trying to convince everyone of his expertise, but never supplied any proof of experience. (Photos, specifics, etc.). I generally just didn’t engage him. Others couldn’t help but call him out.... and then it went down rabbit trails.

If you look at the build thread in my signature, a good example is from around post 64 to 81. Whether or not he was as expert as he claimed, I don’t know. Some times he’d have a nugget of good info, but a lot of the time it sounded like utter BS. Apparently, Jag figured out who he was and he has some cred, but I don’t know. As I said, I purposefully never engaged him....... you know, the whole “better to be silent and thought wise” thing.

Reactions: CaTacL1sm

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
He described violent acts against peoples dogs that he never should have said,
would that be enough to put you off with him?

·
Registered
1979 XS750
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Never having to deal with him it sounds hilarious but the dog thing is just stupid of him. I’ll check out your thread 8ball but I’m getting decent laughs from the outside looking in haha

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
When he was good he was good, but when he would go off the rails it got downright annoying... that and the spelling errors

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
He described violent acts against peoples dogs that he never should have said,
would that be enough to put you off with him?
i never saw the part about dogs. id rather see people commit violent acts against other people then-"violent acts against peoples dogs" maybe thats just me. dogs are the best animals on earth, people one of the worst

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Was he really that bad Haha? I guess I haven’t seen enough of his post to get the full effect but seeing the older posts got me curious
i didnt think he was that bad until i started hearing about the dog comments, which i never saw. i think paulo was the worst by far.

·
Registered
10,630 Posts
He was the final nail in the coffin here.

This place is no where near as much fun as it used to be.

Can we all get together this summer for some pie and motorcycles?
I Like Pie

Reactions: OldMan

·
Registered
1,677 Posts

I Like Pie
You BASTARD!!!! I’m still pissed off that your pie beat me out in the Ichiban contest!!!!! 😁

·
Registered
1,124 Posts

I Like Pie
big al , myself and ??? will be down at NJMP for the ahrma race. dont know about the pie but there will be motorcycles

·
Registered
10,630 Posts
You BASTARD!!!! I’m still pissed off that your pie beat me out in the Ichiban contest!!!!! 😁
Nothing will beat "sure the roads in Brooklyn are fine....you should totally bring your 911 to the works block party....you cant miss us....we will be eating pie"
-Geeto

big al , myself and ??? will be down at NJMP for the ahrma race. dont know about the pie but there will be motorcycles
Oh yeah?

Reactions: 8ball

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
How bout everyone come down to Austin...

·
Registered
10,630 Posts
For the "handbuilt" show and MotoGP?

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
For the "handbuilt" show and MotoGP?
Yep! I'm down for anything.

I'm a project manager with the USACE Ft. Hood office right now... my schedule should be pretty flexible.

·
Registered
10,630 Posts
Any events at NY Safety Track?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts