1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JULY 14, 2007 - Woodstock NY

ANNUAL WOODSTOCK,NY VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE WEEKEND

JULY 14,15, 2007

JULY 14 SAT. VINTAGE TRAIL RIDE (OFF ROAD) JULY 15 SUN. VINTAGE ROAD RIDE (50 MILE RIDE )

MEET BOTH DAYS AT WOODSTOCK LODGE OFF RT. 375 (behind to Woodstock School)

MEET AT 11: AM FOR breakfast

DEPART AT NOON SHARP; NO CHARGE FOR RIDE; ALL MOTORCYCLES OVER 20 YEARS OLD WELCOME

ANNUAL VINTAGE DINNER SAT. NITE AT 6 PM at MARIAN'S REST. (8456793213) at WOODSTOCK LODGE

(CALL THE LODGE 800 383 5567 for overnite lodging) For camping call 845 246 4089

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.
www.NYCvinMoto.com
www.VinMoto.org

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I will put it on my calendar! Woodstock is only a couple hours from me. Bring Jenn D and we will stick her on the Ducati again.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Rosko,

weather permitting I will be there with either my CA160 or CB360, and I think I convinced my buddy Eric to come with his VERY nice original CB750. He has a couple jobs in the morning (he tunes pianos for concerts) but we will run down as soon as he is done. I will most likley trailer at least my bike.

What are you riding? If another friend doesn't come, I might have a loaner bike available.

Jack

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I just got back from this event and am hoping my leathers will dry out fast.

What a blast. Beautiful weather for the first 3/4 of the ride then boom! Hail, heavy rain. Luckily the worse of it came while we were inside having lunch at a bbq place. I pity the poor harley duds that left their beannie helmets hanging from the handle bars--must have been two inches of water in those things.

Many interesting bikes. 3 or 4 early 70's guzzis, a bunch of mid 70's/80's BMW's, a very nice Honda Hawk, several Harley electra glides, a WW2 Harley 45, a couple sidecar rigs, a Montesa 250, a VERY nice mid 60's Norton Scrambler, several Commandos, my CB360, a few CB550,400/4's, plus a bunch of mid eighties Japanese bikes I really don't know much about--the early sport bikes. Surprizingly there were no CB750's. Most interesting bike to me was a 1957 Progess scooter-200cc 2 stroke. I had never seen one before- it kind of looks like a Zundapp Bella. The guy brought it all the way from Gettysburg PA.

In total about 70 bikes parcipated. It is always the 2nd Sunday in July. Mark your calanders for next year!

Yesterday they had a vintage trail ride, which I didn't attend.

Rosko- I didn't see you there today.

I have a few shots that I can email to someone to post if they would like.

Jack

1 - 7 of 7 Posts