Cafe Racer Forum banner

woohoo!

2K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  craig641 
#1 ·
i finally got my wheel today. i just wanted to thank everyone who helped.

and thank you aaron.

jc

aaron sent my wheel!

#9 ·
JC,

I don't know if I'm coming. I got a call from Dial today and they're looking for some help. A schedule is being worked on. If I can coordinate that and getting enought stuff out of here by end of April then I'll probably do it. If not...... not.

Mike O.

#10 ·
yeah, i took my camera to get a pic at the post office, but there were about 30 people in line. they were all getting a little hostile sine there was some korean woman trying to send stuff to korea. the woman behind the counter was lost and had no clue. people were justgetting pissed and leaving. i was inline for about 20 mins there were plenty of people in front of me. and then some guy came out and asked if anyone was just picking up packages, i was about 8th inline. and i was the only one. people started yelling at the guy. one guy was like "i just want stamps" the guy behind the counter just looked at him and said, "theres a machine in the lobby". so i just grabbed my box and split.

sorry. its actually nothing special. just a gt750 front drum.

jc

aaron sent my wheel!

#14 ·
yah, ive always had. if you knew the details of the entire deal, youd know why i was asking over and over. he didnt actually owe me a wheel, just a rim. he actually offered the wheel. a phone call and credit card number is all he really needed. but then the vir freak out began. it was all down hill from there.

i actually have another brake i bough from camilliere a while ago. it has no rim though. i think he milled it with a band saw. the cut on one of the backng plates as so off it was easily visible. the good thing is i have the bridgeport at my disposal!

either way i have brake.(s)

jc

aaron sent my wheel!

#19 ·
rosko-

i'm thinking alex is busy getting his bike tricked out and won't make summit. so joe could leave your engine with me. i'd try not to scavange from it before you came up to collect....or i will be working a weekend in brooklyn sometime in the next few weeks.

tex, are you doin' the june summit and FIM at nhis, joe, aaron? who else wants to race two tracks in one weekend? rosko, jen, you'll have credentials by then and will be out of excuses.

convoy-
tt

#21 ·
im planinng on june summit and nhis. the next 2 months will see my bike finally done.

ill bring that motor to summit. tt, you sure youll have room for a motor? i know that little truck is usually pretty tightly packed.

me

jc

aaron sent my wheel!

#23 ·
Texy, nice!! Chooooo

TT doens't know it but I'm really thinking about heading to Summit depending on funds and moto situation. But I was assured it will be ready before Summit, if I can gather up some xtra cash I'm game.

Joe will be good to see you and tex both at NHIS, for some fun.

Sotomoto
aka: Choooooman

PS: Tannermatic- can you bring me a belly pan to NHIS (trackday)?

"Dude just connect the dots on the track and you'll be ok"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.