Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
quote:Originally posted by unit

haha nice one... im guessing none of you americans are supporting the us soccer team?
Guess again, Oz. Nationalism, Shmashionalism...at least we came out swinging.

I thought Australia had a game today, but I guess I was wrong. It looked like only Germany was playing. Weird.

Go USA!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
quote:Originally posted by unit

haha nice one... im guessing none of you americans are supporting the us soccer team?
Guess again, Oz. Nationalism, Shmashionalism...at least we came out swinging.

I thought Australia had a game today, but I guess I was wrong. It looked like only Germany was playing. Weird.

Go USA!

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
"In the offense-minded 4-3-3 formation, the Left Winger, deep-lying Forward, and Right Winger are all joined at their midsections by a giant metal rod"

LOL

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
"In the offense-minded 4-3-3 formation, the Left Winger, deep-lying Forward, and Right Winger are all joined at their midsections by a giant metal rod"

LOL

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
not gonna bite, eh? come on, just trying to stir some shit up with our brothers from down under.

at the least, we can cheer together against England, right?

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
not gonna bite, eh? come on, just trying to stir some shit up with our brothers from down under.

at the least, we can cheer together against England, right?

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Hot damn! I know it's a little late, but I was in class this morning, and I detached myself from the world until I could watch this morning's game in full. I almost skipped, but it's Organic Chemistry, and there was a quiz.

Even with another bogusly disallowed goal, we pull off the win to advance with Donovan and Dempsey in the clinch!! Wouldn't have it any other way. First time winning our Group since 1930.

I'm so proud. Though, with the teams we have to face to win it, we really can't afford any more bad calls taking our goals away. Go U.S.A!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
In case you somehow didn't know, US v. Ghana tomorrow at 1:30pm to make it to the quarterfinals. The beat us in 2006 on a cheap call. Cheer em on from your local pub, tomorrow, Saturday, 1:30pm.

And yes, hoof, people are watching.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts