1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I am curious how he fit a 200 tire in a stock swingarm, the damn things rub at 160.

very nice, must have taken a lot of work to build that. I betcha it is light as fuck too.

·
Registered
62 Posts
that thing looks like a disgusting mess. it doesnt know what it wants to be

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
quote:
I am curious how he fit a 200 tire in a stock swingarm, the damn things rub at 160.

it doesnt say stock unmodified swingarm. sorry tex, had to.

jc

·
Registered
2,670 Posts

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
It needs an old-school flamethrower system to make that exhaust really work. Some of the lead sleds you see with really huge flames out the pipes have an auxillary propane injection system. Don't tell me you can't imagine the situation where that'd be fun.

I was working on a system for the 91 Caravan that I drove for work. It blew up before I got it finished(the Caravan, not my system).

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
It needs an old-school flamethrower system to make that exhaust really work. Some of the lead sleds you see with really huge flames out the pipes have an auxillary propane injection system. Don't tell me you can't imagine the situation where that'd be fun.

I was working on a system for the 91 Caravan that I drove for work. It blew up before I got it finished(the Caravan, not my system).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts