Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
tt should get on his bike and show us again how a 28hp stocker can do 4 consecutive 1:38 laps.

i was there, i saw it...hell i picked him up from the hospital.

cheers,

texy

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
yeah, but then Ahlstrom takes my year off to dial it in and shows up to Summit this spring with four 1:38's and a 1:37 to boot....and I only managed two 38's and a couple 39's...but mainly 'cause JerseyGirl was in my way:)

summit in two weeks bitches. effit, i missed pre-reg again...josie, you're supposed to keep us in line with this stuff.

but 1:11, that's 27 seconds faster....like half a minute, on the same track, i can't even imagine what that'd be like on any level?

-tt

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
well if we can get a supertuner like stan lipert to build you a 190hp CB350 you might have a shot!

texy

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry, i realize im supposed to be the defacto team manager, but to be honest, its not even on my radar yet. and fucking rosko better show for more than saturday.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, no. but we dont get to tease you, and we miss that! actually, i hate when you dont stick around. everyone should have to stay saturday night. for the xr riding, and the burning stuff, and general screwing off.

jc

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
don't forget the most important thing......

moonshine and cigarettes!

texy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts