Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
M-F'er clipped my front wheel, making a right turn from the center lane! Lucky I am a dirty skateboarder and had some crash reflexes. I got off quick. The bike went under the wheel and the funny part is I was just getting back from a 300 mile ride. Most accidents happen close to home right? Well, I am fine. The bike did pretty well, needs some work. We'll see....

NYers- Those backcountry catskills roads are F'ing bonkers! More hairpins than you can imagine dropping gears into.

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks y'all. It's fine, everything that got trashed was stuff I junked off the 450 race project! So I have extras. The guy who hit me admits its his fault, I have photos and even video(! supposedly the gas station has a camera) so I'd like to be re-imbursed for parts and labor. Even if I am providing both! Shit, I lost a day of work today for lack of transport. I have to take a F'ING BUS tomorrow! The bike runs, and so far everything thats bent/ broken is controls/ lights. We'll see. Thanks for the info Joe, when this goes back together I'll find an appraisal. K1's are getting hard to find. And dammit, I like riding it on the street!

and, Tanner, you know I'll happily take ANY 450s i can get!!!
BTW, which shut deck you want?

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts