Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
unless youve had it appraised and insured for that value, chances are youll get blue book. in other words, shit. we went through this with our bug, they had to appraise it to insure it for enough to get it replaced if some fucker wrecked it. otherwise it was worth like 300 bucks.

motorcycle accidents happen close to home becasue most people ride only close to home. and youre head isnt into it yet. the msf course covers that i guess. something to keep in mind when you hear that dumb statistic thrown out there.

ive found if you own an old bike, your best bet is to know how to fix everything on it yourself. (not that i think you dont know seth, im sure you do) becasue if you leave it with someone, chances are they'll take a month, it'll cost a g, and itll be more fucked up than if you were experimenting with it. unfortunately, to get the cash, you have to have the shop. but for that matter, take it to the newest place that has the nicest sportbikes you can find. and make them give you an estimate. chances are you can buy a new bike!!

fuckin sucks dude.

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
hey, its the only action i get these days. your front wheel, my charm, and a little ruffie action, and im in!!!

j

1 - 2 of 2 Posts