Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
26,142 Posts
I like it. I think there is definatly some cool things going on there. I don't know if the pictures make the paint look brighter than it is (a la polarizing filter) or if it really is that bright. I've never been a big fan of painting the engine to match the bodywork either but don;t let that snazzy paintwork fool ya - That thing has lesters, a modern front end, billet triple clamps, manx tank, swept back head pipes with cocktail shaker mufflers, aluminum z plates with decent rearsets, and height adjustible and dampning adjustible rear shocks. A lot of work and nice parts went into that bike.

I think the hugger rear fender is kinda neat too.

· Registered
26,142 Posts
I like it. I think there is definatly some cool things going on there. I don't know if the pictures make the paint look brighter than it is (a la polarizing filter) or if it really is that bright. I've never been a big fan of painting the engine to match the bodywork either but don;t let that snazzy paintwork fool ya - That thing has lesters, a modern front end, billet triple clamps, manx tank, swept back head pipes with cocktail shaker mufflers, aluminum z plates with decent rearsets, and height adjustible and dampning adjustible rear shocks. A lot of work and nice parts went into that bike.

I think the hugger rear fender is kinda neat too.

· Registered
26,142 Posts
quote:
Like smearing feces all over a smoking hot girl...

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.
www.NYCvinMoto.com
www.VinMoto.org
Silly Rosko, You don't smear the feces - that is what a high quality glass shitting table is for - you let her do it while you watch.

· Registered
26,142 Posts
quote:
I'd look at as at least taken care of. I mean, some of the stuff is really tacky as in you and me could never be friends dude, but if I was looking for a bike to do, at least the componenets are there and seem to be in decent condition. But yeah, to ride it as is, would be like dating a fat chick.

Dgy
With all the stuff on that bike I don't think you could build a similar one for what the components cost.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.