Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there. The subject says it all. I'm looking for a solid project bike (preferably a CB550) that I can customize into a nice cafe bike. I'm having trouble tracking one down in my area (Ontario). It doesn't have to be perfect, but it does need to be solid mechanically.

If anybody has a lead on one of these, or maybe if you are looking to sell your own, please contact me.

-A

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm in Detroit, which isn't too far from Ontario (depending on where you are). I've got a comlplete '76 550F that is definitely a project. It needs a lot of work. No title. But, I'll let it go cheap.

Rob Lloyd
SOHC4 #174
VJMC #7013

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chikor: Where are you located?

Rob: Your bike may suit my needs, but I'm in Ottawa...probably a 8-10 hour drive from you. Also, importing a bike into Canada is a $182 flat fee, plus 15% on the purchase prices of the bike. Not to mention travel/shipping...I'm thinking that the costs would amount to too much for me. Thanks for posting though (unless you want to drive it here and plunk it on my doorstep for free! ;) )

-A

·
Registered
896 Posts
i'm in vermont, i will know more about the bikes this week.....i've got a restoration/custom shop opening soon, if you're interested maybe we can work something out....

"Ride Fast and Take Chances"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts