Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says I want to buy a CL175 Center stand. I was using a CB200 stand. It was a bit short and I lost the spring this weekend. If I can't get my hands on that I could use a side stand. The bike is a '72.

email me kevin aht nixoid d0t c0m or call 401.207.1089

Kevin

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
well sunday (5/11) was trash day. out went a non titled CL175 frame with the centerstand.....sorry!

i did however remove the sidestand.

it's yours if you want it.....free! you cover postage!

i'll be home next weekend.

post up here (your email) if you want it.

tex

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Daaaaamn! Talk about shitty timing. I dunno shipping from Nigeria may break the bank. Are you going to Louden this weekend by chance/ I will be there.

My email is kevin at nixoid d0t c0m

if you're going up for the races on saturday let me know and call me at the track my cell number is 4o1.2o7.1o89

Kev

·
Registered
569 Posts
I have a 175 frame /w rear wheel and centerstand, but ya gotta take the whole thing, central CT

dch.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I followed a link to your homepage and see you live in either woodbury or Kensington, CT. I own a house in Watertown. No plans to go back anytime soon but I will be passing through on my way to a race for which I would like to have the stand for in about 2 weeks. Would like to get it before then if possible so I don't lose any time on my way there. By chance are you going to Louden on Saturday?

Do I really have to take [or buy] the whole thing? I suppose if you made me take the frame and gear I would. Any titling possibilities? Are you the last registered owner and do you have the registration?

Don't get me wrong. I'm interested. Drop me a line at work 508.678.2000 x146 name is Kevin Nixon

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'm in Kensington/Berlin, Woodbury was the married days, I really need to work on the webpage..I am coming up fri, but picking up stuff on the way otherwise I would suggest bringing it up for you..won't have room..
For your other questions, it's free parts, came with a bunch of stuff..

email me off list if you want to come get it

dch

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
kevin,

i won't be racing loudon this weekend. let me know if you don't get dale's frame....

i have it here waiting for you IF you need it.

peace,

tex

1 - 7 of 7 Posts