Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kerosene is there any chance you can tell me the length and height of the XR650L frame? Need to know if it can be wedged into my honda civic.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So you can fit an XR650L basket case into a Honda Civic. I probably paid a little toomuch but its a 2007 with just 1200 miles needs front hoop spokes fork tubes and has light cosmetic damage that I will never fix. I just couldent resist once I got to hear her pulse.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So you can fit an XR650L basket case into a Honda Civic. I probably paid a little toomuch but its a 2007 with just 1200 miles needs front hoop spokes fork tubes and has light cosmetic damage that I will never fix. I just couldent resist once I got to hear her pulse.

·
Registered
10,449 Posts
Now thats funny.....

I thought I was bad when I stuffed a Cb350F in a jeep

·
Registered
10,449 Posts
Now thats funny.....

I thought I was bad when I stuffed a Cb350F in a jeep

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was a barn find and I felt I needed to move on it before someone else did. Nubs still on the tires. Hopefully I can scrounge the fork parts for reasonable cost. Probably need the lower triple-clamp also.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was a barn find and I felt I needed to move on it before someone else did. Nubs still on the tires. Hopefully I can scrounge the fork parts for reasonable cost. Probably need the lower triple-clamp also.

·
Registered
10,449 Posts
yeah, how else are you going to get a cafe seat to fit?

·
Registered
10,449 Posts
yeah, how else are you going to get a cafe seat to fit?

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am so psyched to have another XR. I have killed 3 "took many hard years of abuse" of my own and sadly one #4 that was a friends, "who parked that D9 there when I wasn't looking?" well my friends was sort of sudden.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am so psyched to have another XR. I have killed 3 "took many hard years of abuse" of my own and sadly one #4 that was a friends, "who parked that D9 there when I wasn't looking?" well my friends was sort of sudden.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think I am actually going to just lower it in street tracker mode suspension only as I am short and its going to be an urban assault vehicle. Possibly with f2/f3 rims and front fork.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think I am actually going to just lower it in street tracker mode suspension only as I am short and its going to be an urban assault vehicle. Possibly with f2/f3 rims and front fork.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts