Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 Yamaha R5's. Both turn over but will need work. I do NOT have titles but will give bill of sales. Both are mostly complete. One has VERY good compression but I can't give numbers because I never hooked them up to a tester. The story is I got these 2 bikes and a RD350&250 from a barn. The gentalmen I got them from told me that the one R5 had a brand new rebuilt motor. But there is no paper work, photos or old parts to show for it. Both will need carb rebuilds and points and condensers. Tanks have rust and one has a large dent on one side. I also have plenty of RD350 and 250 parts to prolly complete both bikes. Sorry I can't post pictures but I'm posting these from an iPhone. I'm in South Bend, IN which is about 2 hours east of Chicago. These bikes are for pick up only. I will not shit anything. Text or call me 574-276-8178 I can text or email pictures to you. Im looking to get $800 for both bikes but I'm open to all offers. I'm interested in all kinds of trades just let me know what you got. REALLY would like to get my hands on a Honda ruckus. Thank you!

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
please add: South Bend, IN to your profile and your name.....i assume it is joe.

thanks,

tex

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
hey tex....he wont shit anything....see that????

ahhhh.....a ruckus.....yeeeeahhhhh....

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
hey tex....he wont shit anything....see that????

ahhhh.....a ruckus.....yeeeeahhhhh....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts