Cafe Racer Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
quote:
Hey Ungawunga, I offered you a turnkey BS racebike for one of your bikes and you no negotiate. Should I take this personally?
Sure!

Look at the dates that I responded to you both... One's before the other... Either way, it doesn't matter. I shouldn't buy another racebike.

· Registered
26,142 Posts
unga,

Do you have a title for it? can it be made street legal or is it race only (don't care about lights or signals, is it some weired compression that requires race gas or can it run off pump)? Are those DG pipes?

· Registered
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
quote:
Do you have a title for it? can it be made street legal or is it race only (don't care about lights or signals, is it some weired compression that requires race gas or can it run off pump)? Are those DG pipes?
I've run it on racegas because it sees constantly high rpms around the track. It could be run on 93 octane premix. No lights, as the ignition is a Pro-Flo mageneto that only powers the coils.

DG? Nope. Those are honest to goodness expansion chambers. Looks like Spec2 pipes to me.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.