Cafe Racer Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Hmm on the website it doesnt say the watts only 12v I will have to check the box tomorrow. Do you think the fuse might snap again with led flashers?

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Hmm on the website it doesnt say the watts only 12v I will have to check the box tomorrow. Do you think the fuse might snap again with led flashers?
No I think it won't snap before the device down stream,
your LED's likely draw half as much, just guessing.
One of the reasons you put LED's on instead of incandescent bulbs should be power saving, but it really depends on what they sold you.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Yep you're right, they don't say much about them at all.
They have smoked lenses :/ wtf it that for, that's about as smart as putting sunglasses on a flashlight :cool:

"machined from solid 6061 billet aluminium" What! :unsure: they don't spin them out of a little disc of aluminum like you make a cook pot? I bet they are super lying about that machined from billet part.

Also no mention of DOT or TuV approval, that would be a problem in some places.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Yep you're right, they don't say much about them at all.
They have smoked lenses :/ wtf it that for, that's about as smart as putting sunglasses on a flashlight :cool:

"machined from solid 6061 billet aluminium" What! :unsure: they don't spin them out of a little disc of aluminum like you make a cook pot? I bet they are super lying about that machined from billet part.

Also no mention of DOT or TuV approval, that would be a problem in some places.
Hmm could be very true! They are not super cheap but I have bought cheaper ones before and I can definitely see and feel the difference with these ones on quality.
My exhausts should arrive today but nothing in yet and the day is almost over ☹

61 - 66 of 66 Posts