I built this bike back around 1985 taking the best parts off two wrecks. Frame was shortened, by nipping off the tail section and welding a flat plate in place for tail tight mounting. A new steel side cover was made for the left side, on the right I made a polished aluminium bracket to hold an oil tank I welded together from steel from a dryer., air cleaner was a hand beaten ally item that connects directly to the air inlet spigot on the motor. Bars are welded together drop bars, guards were shortened, I fabricated a single seat pan and sewed up a vinyl cover. Springs front and rear were exposed, hubs were polished along with engine side covers. Bike was rewired with a simplified loom I put together. The engine got a shaved head, rebore and new piston, inlet disk was modified and I welded together an expansion chamber for it. Painted it black and put it over The pits, then rode it to and from work for a couple of years before disassembling it and throwing it down the rubbish tip. The bike handled surprisingly well and ways quite fast for a 100.
160.8 KB Views: 411
79.7 KB Views: 38