Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
i think its safe to say that they are not brembo......

BUT
some of the overseas stuff is not bad and is cheap as shit

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
i think its safe to say that they are not brembo......

BUT
some of the overseas stuff is not bad and is cheap as shit

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
yes you are right its not good for a 130mph racer.
but a small CC street bike, i bet it would be more then enough

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
yes you are right its not good for a 130mph racer.
but a small CC street bike, i bet it would be more then enough

·
Registered
865 Posts
A buddy of mine uses both of those quite a bit on Honda Ruckus bikes he works on. I've ridden a few that he's installed them on, and they have great feel and bite, atleast on that little scoot...

IMO whats the worst that can happen? The seals being crap and then needing a rebuild??

·
Registered
865 Posts
A buddy of mine uses both of those quite a bit on Honda Ruckus bikes he works on. I've ridden a few that he's installed them on, and they have great feel and bite, atleast on that little scoot...

IMO whats the worst that can happen? The seals being crap and then needing a rebuild??

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i dont know what the worst that can happen is....but if im going to put something on my bike that says brembo, you sure as fuck can be sure its gonna be a brembo. not some chinese pos clone. might as well paint porsche down the side of your corolla.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i dont know what the worst that can happen is....but if im going to put something on my bike that says brembo, you sure as fuck can be sure its gonna be a brembo. not some chinese pos clone. might as well paint porsche down the side of your corolla.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts