Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude guy. Have you been out since you had it out last week? Not me, I honestly (no bullshit) haven't had time, or it's been too cold. Soon.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude guy. Have you been out since you had it out last week? Not me, I honestly (no bullshit) haven't had time, or it's been too cold. Soon.

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
no bullshit, I haven't either. I spent most of yesterday working in the yard. you're too cold

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
no bullshit, I haven't either. I spent most of yesterday working in the yard. you're too cold

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Jeremy,
You should post what all the different things mean. I want to know why Chikor has red stars and I have yellow. You should make more names as well, also you should race more too.

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Jeremy,
You should post what all the different things mean. I want to know why Chikor has red stars and I have yellow. You should make more names as well, also you should race more too.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
the stars are just some default the forum does. more stars means more posts, color changes too. the names I made up because they sounded better than the default ones. you should get more equity

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
the stars are just some default the forum does. more stars means more posts, color changes too. the names I made up because they sounded better than the default ones. you should get more equity

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay. If I'm less cool and called tricycle, I assume it's because everyone rides those two-wheelers called motorcycles. Well this is how cool I am: I ride unicycles, and when I'm tired of that, I ride zerocycles. Beat that she-aht, be-ahtches.

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
quote:
Okay. If I'm less cool and called tricycle, I assume it's because everyone rides those two-wheelers called motorcycles. Well this is how cool I am: I ride unicycles, and when I'm tired of that, I ride zerocycles. Beat that she-aht, be-ahtches.
hey snoop-don, don't be comin' up in here bein' all wack yo

1 - 20 of 37 Posts