Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts

Kawtoy, I also happen to think you are wrong on this. There is over $10K in parts in it alone. This particular bike isn't an ordinary run of the mill thrown together recently cb750. This is a built back in the day from all the right parts, period piece of history. I happen to know Andy from the SOHC forum and I know of this bike through same forum and let me tell you, this is an exceptional road rocket.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
wish i could see the photos. geet, could you post 'em up? i don't have trouble getting your photo host through the ole firewall.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Man kawtoy you being a bit harsh on 736cc don't ya think? You do not know him from Adam and your busting his chopps about a bike he posted for sale? Does not say much for you.

736cc is not some kid like you say. When it comes to CB 750s and resorations of sandcast bikes, he is one of the most knowlegable individuals I know. Check out his work on SOHC 4 site.

For the bike he is selling, it is a kick ass old iron pony. I think he should be able to get $4,500 to $5,200 for it no problem.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
736cc is actually well known cb750 restorer Andy Morris.

Andy is a nice guy, A little gruff, but nice none the less. If it means anything my last two interactions with him ended with less than satisfactory results but I hold no grudge.

FWIW, The bike used to have more yosh parts, and I don't know if there were included in the sale. The last time I saw that bike before this ad it also had a rare yosh pipe (that I used to own) on it. I didn't realize he had put stock exhaust back on.

Normally I am the first to give a hard time to anybody whose first post is to sell things, but I knew Andy lurked here so I cut him some slack.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts