Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
fuck you for even insinuating this shit is ghey.thge girl in the middle is giving ma a wood like i'm twelve all over again.

...connoisseur of slack...

Edited by - snorkelfork on Oct 08 2007 03:44:15 AM

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
The song is Apache, but I will be damned if I know who the band is. I don't even think they are a hippie band since they seem to be playing a disco version of an old garage rock/ surf rock favorite. and the blond chick gives me a full on stiffie....

Edited by - geeto67 on Oct 08 2007 07:59:02 AM

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
little boobs rule, and 2:46 is my favorite part. if you go through the comments, its posted who the band is. the tommy seebach band. more great danish disco. i bet branson knows who they are. man, 1977 was great.

snorke, you even edited that and i can barely understand it! thats hilarious.

jc

Edited by - joe c on Oct 08 2007 09:30:04 AM

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
wait NOOOO!! its Ray Crocket! Davey Crockets long lost gay cousin that was kicked out of the frontier.For disgracing the Manly Indian fringe jacket.Ray Crocket was known for tucking his pants into his boots another fashion trend frowned upon by Strong warriors and Indian fighters and woodsmen alike (only Sqauws tucked the pant leg into the boot.
gayness was tolerated in the old west but Ray went to far with his silly wave and head knods making overt open passes.At every passing wagon train blazing a trail to the west.
Ray was known to have gone over seas but not till this clear lost documentory has the truth been known.
He was a shame then and well the footage speaks for itself....still putting his limp wrist to work.....mystery solved!

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

·
Registered
242 Posts
No actually that was Madonna's first band. Britney got ahold of bootleg copy of the film (didn't have video then) and it inspired everything she's done since. I know I was on the drums.

Mike O.

·
Registered
687 Posts
sooory been drunk for days nursing the wounds left from my stolen bicycle.

...connoisseur of slack...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts