Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Half the time you mow your lawn with VP in the mower.

What else you got? Thread came to me while I was mowing with $9/gal race fuel.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
i used to do that but the race gas ate up the seals and gaskets and caused mayhem............. DONT DO IT.unless you have time and $$$$ to fix the crap. Go racing instead.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
i used to do that but the race gas ate up the seals and gaskets and caused mayhem............. DONT DO IT.unless you have time and $$$$ to fix the crap. Go racing instead.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Half the time I'm looking for a faster line between
the Japanese maple and the stone wall that gets me to
the front yard. Neighbors never seen mowing with a
stopwatch.

Joe

·
Registered
53 Posts
Half the time I'm looking for a faster line between
the Japanese maple and the stone wall that gets me to
the front yard. Neighbors never seen mowing with a
stopwatch.

Joe

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
when you can look at a perfectly good vintage bike and think, "wow, thats a perfect racebike....just look at that tank!"

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
when you can look at a perfectly good vintage bike and think, "wow, thats a perfect racebike....just look at that tank!"

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
when you realized that you have pissed away another winter and the race bike is still in the trailer from the GNF.

tex

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
when you realized that you have pissed away another winter and the race bike is still in the trailer from the GNF.

tex

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
you have so many different kinds of gas in cans that are unmarked that they all go into the weedwhacker or mower.

or you have pistons that are no good but you hang onto them forever anyway. Just in case.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
you have so many different kinds of gas in cans that are unmarked that they all go into the weedwhacker or mower.

or you have pistons that are no good but you hang onto them forever anyway. Just in case.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
my left over race gas goes in the snow blower. The current garden tracter is a diesel, and has no cup holder. 2 strikes

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
my left over race gas goes in the snow blower. The current garden tracter is a diesel, and has no cup holder. 2 strikes

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quote:Originally posted by imslow

Hehehe..exactly...I have both those things...just yesterday mary saw me smelling VP cans trying to figure exactly what I put in them.
JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
quote:Originally posted by imslow

Hehehe..exactly...I have both those things...just yesterday mary saw me smelling VP cans trying to figure exactly what I put in them.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i had my racebike in the bedroom of our old tiny 1 bedroom apt in boston. it was the only place for it.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i had my racebike in the bedroom of our old tiny 1 bedroom apt in boston. it was the only place for it.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts