Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you guys? Zach is having fun with chicks cause he's in college, Aaron's having fun cause he's with Sonia, johnny B is having fun cause he probably bought a tractor or a 4 strole chain saw.

I'm happy cause I am moving off this island.

Aaron's no longer the greatest, ZACK is! ! ! ! Let's hear it!! We all saw that soccer photo. Are there any more photos we should see? post 'em!!!?

It's a quiet Sunday ( are we all mourning Arafat's demise?)

Champ, what do you do at this time of year if you can't hang off the duc?

evil

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Personally I'm celebrating my ass off that the man that popularized modern terrorism is dead. Maybe some of the thousands of people he is responsible for killing will forgive him. The Euro scum that thought he should have a Nobel officially devalued that prize to absolutely zero.

Anyway, today I moved the SV650 into the living room. The RC will stay in the Garage for another week or so cause I think I can squeak in a few more rides.
I just about have my last junk motor disassembled and the parts stored so shortly the various race bikes get put into their prospective work position for the winter.
The Phase III pistons are being machined as we speak, the initial stage of my special cylinder modifications has been put into motion. Penton imports will be called this week to inquire into the design of a 175 PVL. I'm about ready to put up a simple web page showing some of my stuff for sale.
One last clean up of leaves tomorrow and all the summer equipment gets it's gas stabilizer and then put away. Winter equipment gets moved into accessible locations.
The tractor search continues.

JohnnyB

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Johnny - I was putting together a similar page.

Evil - Why are you leaving the island and where are you going to?

JD - How come there are no pics in the 2004 Racing section?

Joes Mom - What were you thinking?

Aaron

·
Registered
655 Posts
quote:
Johnny - I was putting together a similar page.

Evil - Why are you leaving the island and where are you going to?

Joes Mom - What were you thinking?

Aaron
LOL...sorry joe but he got me with that one. i do wish aaron would make fun of people other than joe. and i wish i would make fun of people other than 'champ'. oh well, that's life i guess.

Z

and yea, post some more picures of me. i'm starting to forget how cool i am. and how modest i am. thanks evil.

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Hehe...sorry Joe I laughed too.

Aaron will be the coolest when he wins Daytona this year.

And to continue...today I hung the tarps on the back porch to keep the blowing snow off the firewood. I made a neato rack to hold a bunch of crankshafts...yes I said neato, I took one Loratab and zoned for a few hours, I ordered some Titanium, I paid some bills, I watched the Jets lose, I thought about touching myself but didn't because a car was coming, I missed an ebay auction cause I was zoned for a few hours, I played some online "Urban Terror", I stayed up late and typed some shit to a forum called Caferacer.net.

JohnnyB

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Scott,

I am an avid Patriots fan so football is whats going on for me now. Like Branson I moved the summer stuff to where the winter stuff is. I bought a brandy new snowblower with a 8hp Briggs OHV and the engine is a sloper!!! It's got like a 2" exhaust pipe and sounds really cool, I just hope it throws the snow like my old tecumseh. When the snow does arrive I ride snowmobiles alot. I feel it helps me keep up my riding skills. There is alot of front end push and back end sliding. Its a ton of fun for me!!!

Champ

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whas up with the pats playing late on a sunday night and no local coverage here in Portland??? SUCKS.

Moving to South Freeport (about three miles from the BFI (if you lived in Maine, you'd know that's the Big Fuckin Indian on Route 1) on or about the 17th of December.

Champ, this is the first time you've been civil to me. You get a soft spot for me over the fall? Missing me? Sounds like you want to ride a sloper.

Champ, you ever ride Daytona?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Champ, you ever ride Daytona?

Nope!! And I have zero desire. If I did I would win and the big baby Aaron would be bummin'.

Champ

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
John,
Hehe... yeah..the winter/summer equipment position swap...that's exactly what I do :)

I can see how sleds would help you keep your edge....I've seen them go fast...seem to act a lot like a bike..even see the guys hanging off of them in tight corners.

Course I'm making the assumption you have an edge to keep.

Next year I'm going to use my edge to dice my fellow racer's egos into little pieces.
JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
johnny, I was talking with a guy today who said he'd like a used SV650. want I should give him your email?

and to stay on topic, my brother has a 180hp drag sled. I'm going to use it to keep my edge over the winter. I'd hate to forget what it feels like to be violently thrown from a moving object.

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
JD,
Hold off until I get this thing payed off and the paper work in my hand. It should sell pretty quick, thing has never seen a drop of rain or a night outside. Does have some scrapes though.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You guys see the metralla for sale on ebay in Connecticut? Swenson? Check out his other auctions, he's got a lot of RD stuff for sale.

USCRA member?

Evil

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I had to bring this back to bikes. Sleds don't get me going.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Joe... Branson asked you a question.

My brothers got a F'n 200hp John Deere blower with split fire spak plugs. It can hit the neighbors house from my door step after shoot'n a 10 foot rooster. Its got a rifle holster for shootn ground hog on the fly but I'd rather throw potatoes at 'em.

Aaron - God I miss Maine

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
quote:

Aaron
because I don't want the world to know how awesome you are. I want to keep you all to myself.

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
quote:
Joe... Branson asked you a question.

My brothers got a F'n 200hp John Deere blower with split fire spak plugs. It can hit the neighbors house from my door step after shoot'n a 10 foot rooster. Its got a rifle holster for shootn ground hog on the fly but I'd rather throw potatoes at 'em.

Aaron - God I want to be Miss Maine
we gots some mighty fiesty woodchucks up in these pahts. and I don't mean the ones out in yer grandmah's gahden neither. they're furry and gots teeth but they ain't fer potatoe tahget practice if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
JD says>because I don't want the world to know how awesome you are.<

Jd,
Thats only in his little narrow mind !!! Why pump the puick? The only thing he has done is show up and tell everybody how great he thinks he is. Just look at the results!!!!!

Champ

1 - 20 of 106 Posts