Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
i think champ said it all. the only pictures anyone ever sees are of arron, being posted on this board and that board. jeeze, youd think aaron owns that place. and usually followed by something like "see, look at me look how great i am" and "my bike had really bad chatter problems" blah blah blah.

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
dont make me moderate again. yeah, im gay, aarons the one talking about blowing a 10'cock. i think you have some hair gel on your chin.

and branson only changes position 2x a year. at least that makes it easy for aaron to remember whether hes on top or bottom.

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
eh, i deleted my rant/flame about pre-pubescent blah blah. i didnt want him to not understand what i was talking about. although, i did think to say to just look in his pants and hed know right away. take a look at the pics i posted over in the other section.

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
is this a challange at the endurance race this year?? aaron, its a good think johns so smart, since youre his handicap.

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
its because i havent had a chance to check in and then when i do, this is the kind of crap i find. so i feel like i need to get into the mix. i know if i start in, someone will help.

it was much more fun when i could threaten to moderate, and you guys believed it. now its just an empty promise, kinda like the ones aaron always makes me. heartbreaker.

we should make it manbdatory that zach check in once a day to curtail these kinds of things.

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
i work for myself, bring it on bitch, i can sit here all day. you'll have a meeting, or need a cancer stick. not to mention i'll bomb your cell while youre at work. you wont get anything done. productivity will drop, you'll miss a car payment, then sonja will start dating mike. then things will really get bad.

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
im for that. especially since i cant delete entire threads over there anymore.

a shorter grill, dude, i had visions of you in youre house. it reminded me of that geico commercial, you know, the one thats like the reality show "tiny house" too funny.

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
actually, i kinda like jeremys attitude too. he doesnt seem to care. but since im only a guest, and have no real moderator powers anymore....

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
dude, its all about the wood. but i shouldnt have to tell you that.

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
it means you should be an arborist youre so good with the wood.

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
inteligence was one of your best ones though dude. after i re-read that one, holy crap i was laughing. that was too damned funny.

hx

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
i have to keep posting, be fore i know it, aaron will have passed me in the post numbers. those last few with zach added about 100 to his count.

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
ive always wondered how someone can write code, but not type well. doesnt that make youre job about 1000x more complicated??

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
man, jbs gonna be pissed that he missed out on this one. we almost made it to 6 pages in an hour. damned, that was good. i need a ciggarette.

hx

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
aaron, that was funny. like your own little electronic eutopia.

i have to go get freakin shop crud off of me.

later boys

hx

1 - 20 of 22 Posts