Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Johnny - I was putting together a similar page.

Evil - Why are you leaving the island and where are you going to?

JD - How come there are no pics in the 2004 Racing section?

Joes Mom - What were you thinking?

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Joe... Branson asked you a question.

My brothers got a F'n 200hp John Deere blower with split fire spak plugs. It can hit the neighbors house from my door step after shoot'n a 10 foot rooster. Its got a rifle holster for shootn ground hog on the fly but I'd rather throw potatoes at 'em.

Aaron - God I miss Maine

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Is puick like Buick? I think the name "Champ" speaks for itself as far as who talks highly of them selves. Hey look the "dynamic duo" has teamed up. Joe thinks hes first cause hes so far behind and Strempfer's still living in his old glory. You guys should start a site Bench Racing Champions.

So JD anyway I will be working on some different sites this winter and if you give a shit at all about caferacer.net, you should be working with me now on getting some some of the 2004 stuff posted. OR atleast before 2005. Nice to see that you're on this. I may also be in Maine this weekend so go ahead and make one of you poopy remarks.

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Also penis lickers. The race part of the site started as a team interest under the race pics. So of course the people on the team would be in them. Now that the team will have its own site, we'll be posting more photos of Joe laying his snail tracks and Strempfer cruising with that pole in his butt (How do you do that?) on this site and you can see more pics of fast guys on the other.

Which one of you guys is the shrimper?

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Champ, I glad to hear you guys are still dating.

Jeremy, my little naked monkey bitch (stolen from JohhnyB), now we are going be dating. I said I'd take care of it bacause you always end up doing something that makes me have to correct it anyway. I thought it might have been incentive for you doing it on your own with no errors. But I guess its kind of like trying to explain to someone thats handicap that they have a problem so I guess I will take care of it and so everyone knows Jeremy called me to ask me why I was making fun of him. My best friend is a pussy.

Aaron
PS - JD its just a joke you don't need to call me again

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Spank you, spank you very much. Just becuase of this thread, I'm going to send out full size posters of myself for X-mas. Champ I will make sure to make yours spooge proof and Joe I'll send yours with a tissue to wipe your tears of envy.

Joe I shouldn't tease you so much. Mike O called and said you were sick with "Lapalotdickus" so I'll lay off until that goes away.

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I hope this isn't going to turn in to a battle of wits between You and Strempfer versus Branson and I. I may have had chatter problems this season but atleast I choose my team mates better than you. You and Strempfer started talkin smack, so I'm just encouraging the delusions you have between Bench Racing and what happens actually on the track. Got anything else wonder boy?

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I gave a simple ball slicing. Once JD chimed in, you guys were all over me (Joe stop thinking bad thoughts). So I will keep going as long as you guys do. Remember I'm computers all day, I will keep posting long in to tomorrow after you've gone to work.

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
On quick serious note. Champ you don't need to watch your language on the this forum. Also (to everyone) you an put what ever you want on this forum but we are trying to keep child like and stupid comments such as the ones that I make on the general side and leave vintage racing, technical, and classifieds to useful and resourceful.

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I obviously don't pick up my phone. I don't work for the money, I work for the insurance. I own all my vehicles and Sonjas free to do as she pleases. Bring it...

And what do you do for work? You really can't stay away from the wood, can you?

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I have no response to that... I honestly don't know if thats a dig or something. I think I zazzed out. Theres too many rips on too many threads. Explain the last one?

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
The truth I suck at spelling and very rarely go back to check anyway. So you can hold that one against me. Give that one to the club to. I'm a dink who can't spell.

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Unfortunately your right no matter how you put something if its not spelled correctly it looses it meaning. Especially when your talkin intelligence. I even laughed over that one.

Aaron

1 - 20 of 25 Posts