Cafe Racer Forum banner

61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
dude, its all about the wood. but i shouldnt have to tell you that.

jc

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I have no response to that... I honestly don't know if thats a dig or something. I think I zazzed out. Theres too many rips on too many threads. Explain the last one?

Aaron

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
my attitude sucks. if I could only stroke the wood all day.....aaaaaahhhhhh

champ, I've got room to spare. I can't imagine the control you have room for, wow!

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
The truth I suck at spelling and very rarely go back to check anyway. So you can hold that one against me. Give that one to the club to. I'm a dink who can't spell.

Aaron

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
it means you should be an arborist youre so good with the wood.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
inteligence was one of your best ones though dude. after i re-read that one, holy crap i was laughing. that was too damned funny.

hx

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Unfortunately your right no matter how you put something if its not spelled correctly it looses it meaning. Especially when your talkin intelligence. I even laughed over that one.

Aaron

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i have to keep posting, be fore i know it, aaron will have passed me in the post numbers. those last few with zach added about 100 to his count.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
ive always wondered how someone can write code, but not type well. doesnt that make youre job about 1000x more complicated??

jc

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
You are the best and Joe can spell. You guys can rip me so more, I have to do some work and then go to bed.

Aaron

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I don't really code, but if you must know words and sentences I have hard time with. Numbers and schematics I can see plain as day. I look at things as though whether or not its spelled right and said properly doesn't matter if the person understands what you say. You know. its like a waste of time. If a computer needs exact input and to be understood its not a waste of time. Computers don't call me gay, a dink, or say I post pictures of myself, so the time spent is well worth it.

Aaron

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
man, jbs gonna be pissed that he missed out on this one. we almost made it to 6 pages in an hour. damned, that was good. i need a ciggarette.

hx

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
aaron, that was funny. like your own little electronic eutopia.

i have to go get freakin shop crud off of me.

later boys

hx

61 - 80 of 106 Posts