Cafe Racer Forum banner

81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
That's not at all creepy.

Guten Nacht

Why do I have a feeling that when I wake up, There will be a bunch more posts of how great "The Champ" is?

Aaron - Desperately waiting for next season

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Aaron Mein Lebin,

I'm gonna coral these fuckers and wear their wind pipes like a condom. They got nothing on us...bunch of freakin ass munching, cum gurgling butt pirates shrimping courage from each other's butts with a burger king straw.

Endurance race....hah I say..hah! You guys don't even want us to apply our god like skills to an Endurance bike.

Guten Tag,
JohnnyB

PS. Don't tell anyone what Mein Lebin means or they might think I'm a homo.... it's just one of the only things I know in German ( 1 guess as to where I learned it)

Edited by - jbranson on Nov 16 2004 11:34:42 PM

·
Registered
655 Posts
quote:

Aaron - Desperately waiting for next season
amen brotha Aaron

the fact that who's "the best" in is question is a joke. it's clearly Aaron and I...tied. JD and JohnnyB are a very close second. any disputes?

Z

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Hehe.... JD and I are tied....we both have big heads....just different ones...hahahahahHAHAHAHA I crack myself up....

I got a million of them.....try the lobster... I'll be here all week.

JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
fmp...or fairy man pirate, I've got my own truck but I think I'll need to use my 16' trailer. you and aaron want to drive?

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
I am proud to have been the author of one of the longest threads on cafe racer.net. How many points do I get?

Blow me.

evil

81 - 100 of 106 Posts